Patient-focused life science professionals.
At Excellerate our focus is narrow but deep. We imagine a world where biopharma people are trusted and respected for the value we bring to improved patient care.
Bottom line? We prepare MSL’s, Reps and other customer-facing professionals to be more engaged and engaging.
The outcome? We empower. We lift. We bring meaning, purpose, confidence and better outcomes for all.
COVID-19 has become a defining ‘reset moment’ for biopharma. The opportunity is NOW to show HCP’s we are truly on their team helping them create better patient outcomes. What you say and do needs to be different post-COVID. On top of that, more virtual communication means our words and actions matter more than ever, to gain trust faster. We can show you how.
Top 10 Reasons People Call Us
They want to help customer-facing people:
- Re-engage post COVID
- Build trust and engagement with external customers
- Create innovative ideas to serve differently and better
- Bond and collaborate within their organization
- Differentiate themselves and their products
- Shift their culture to be more purpose/patient driven
- Deliver impactful medical presentations
- On-board with meaning and purpose
- Walk others up the staircase of behavior change faster
- Ignite their fire of internal motivation
People we have helped
How We Help
Scalable patient-focused engagement training
The Story of Our Founders
Do you believe in a world where people in life-science companies feel proud they can make a difference for their companies, themselves, HCPs and most importantly… patients and their caregivers? We do. Our founders, John Elliott and Jill Donahue know firsthand the difference life-science people can make to bring greater hope to patients and the dangers of their absence from the healthcare pit crew.
Companies We Have Served
Recent Ideas From Our Blog
By Jill Donahue I spent several weeks trying to figure
Hot off the press – Ipsos and Excellerate teamed up