Patient-focused life science professionals.
At Excellerate our focus is narrow but deep. We imagine a world where biopharma people are trusted and respected for the value we bring to improved patient care.
Bottom line? We prepare MSL’s, Reps and other customer-facing professionals to be more engaged and engaging.
The outcome? We empower. We lift. We bring meaning, purpose, confidence and better outcomes for all.
Top 10 Reasons People Call Us
They want to help customer-facing people:
- Engage stakeholders
- Build trust with external customers
- Create innovative ideas to serve differently and better
- Bond and collaborate within their organization
- Differentiate themselves and their products
- Shift their culture to be more purpose/patient driven
- Deliver impactful medical presentations
- On-board with meaning and purpose
- Walk others up the staircase of behavior change faster
- Ignite their fire of internal motivation
People we have helped
How We Help
Scalable patient-focused engagement training
The Story of Our Founders
Do you believe in a world where people in life-science companies feel proud they can make a difference for their companies, themselves, HCPs and most importantly… patients and their caregivers? We do. Our founders, John Elliott and Jill Donahue know firsthand the difference life-science people can make to bring greater hope to patients and the dangers of their absence from the healthcare pit crew.
Companies We Have Served
Recent Ideas From Our Blog
One of us lives in San Francisco. So when it
By Mike Arnone In April 2019, I opened an
By Jill Donahue I spent several weeks trying to figure